Monday, December 19, 2016

Day 12

This day went uneventful, same blurriness. I remembered the doctor's words "You will start gradually gaining distance and will even read without glasses for some time, however do not get excited because we only treated you for distance. You will still need reading glasses when all is set and done." I did try this, I got as close to the mirror as possible and could see my face crystal clear at about 6 inches away. I smiled big because no blurriness whatsoever. My hopes went up that this is working, thanks God. Then I went and grabbed a magazine and I was reading perfect about 5 inches away.  During sleep my eyes dried up again. I applied drops about 3 times. 2-3 hours apart.


Tested my reading distance in two scenarios : computer and printed material

6:40 am
Computer: 8 inches
Printed material (regular font size) : 7 inches

I will measure this evening to check consistency or gain :)

7:05 pm

Computer: 7 inches
Printed material (regular font size) : 7 inches

It is about the same. I will measure again in 3 days.

Today the eye has been less dry and that makes me happy.  My distance vision is very blurry. I could not even see 20/200

I am not discouraged. Just being  patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment